Your Security Financial Management team is committed to your well-being and to providing the highest quality service to you through all kinds of situations. As our community and world deals with the rapidly developing coronavirus (COVID-19) issues, we are taking steps to protect the health and safety of our clients and employees, while ensuring that we continue to take care of business for you, without disruption.
• Closely Monitoring the Situation - Our leadership team has been carefully following the advice from the CDC, other reputable government agencies and meeting daily to ensure we’re keeping our team’s and clients’ interests top of mind.
• Employees Working Remotely - As a precautionary measure, our team will be working remotely for a minimum of the next two weeks. We have the technology and processes in place to implement this decision without causing disruption in our day-to-day operations and ability to deliver the highest quality service without disruption.
• Business Continuity Plan - We have an established and well-tested Business Continuity Plan in place which details and guides our ongoing business activities during extraordinary events.
• Client Communications – Systems are in place to support communication through the regular email and phone contacts that you normally use.
• Client Meetings – We have technology and systems to meet virtually by phone, video and web conferencing. We will also arrange in-person meetings, as needed to best serve you. If you already have a meeting scheduled, we will contact you to determine the method of communication.
We realize this situation will likely continue to evolve; please know we are committed to providing regular communications to you.
As always, we thank you for your trust and confidence you place in us to help you achieve your goals.
If you have any questions or needs, please contact your SFM advisor directly via email or at the following offices numbers:
You can also email us at SFM@SFMAdvisorgroup.com and the leadership team will assist you as well.