This is a heavy and uncomfortable question that seems impossible to answer at first. While no one has a crystal ball that predicts the future, there are leading indicators that can help you come up with an estimate. Thanks to medical advances and healthier lifestyles, we already know that we are living longer than ever before but there are several other pieces of information you need to consider for this important approximation such as:
- Have you fully researched your family’s medical history?
- How well have you taken care of yourself up to this point?
- Are you diligent about healthy habits?
By just considering these 3 items, you’ve got a great start on your estimation and that will help you plan. There are so many elements we have influence over that can help us live a longer, healthier life. Focus on what you can control!
- Include physical activity in your daily routine
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Understand and take advantage of your medical benefits
- Get regular check-ups
- Don’t smoke
- Manage stress
- Stay mentally active
- Manage your emotional well being
Most retirees today can look forward to many years of happy retirement as long as they pay attention to these basic principles so stay educated and on top of your well-being in every stage.
If you would like a free copy of this complete whitepaper, please provide your name and email to email@example.com