Retirement Planning Today - Lake Nona HS
April 9 - April 18, 2019
6:30p - 9:30p EST
Lake Nona High School
Organizer:Security Financial Management [email protected]
Presenter:Sylvia Williams RFC® Daniel Courson RFC®
What You'll Take Away from the Class:
- Create a plan to retire early
- Integrate your finances with your goals and values
- Use new tax laws to your advantage
- Properly allocate your assets within your employer retirement plan
- Use 5 investment strategies to help minimize risks and maximize returns
- Ask the right questions when evaluating insurance coverage
- Ensure your estate plan still functions properly under new laws
Your $49 registration fee includes a course book and "5 Steps" video.
Registering is as easy as 1. 2. 3.
1. Go to www.rsvp.courses.
2. Enter Course ID: BZNAB1.
3. Enter contact info and pay course fee.
Each class meets twice.
Choose a Weekday That Works Best:
- Tuesdays: 6:30-9:30 pm, April 9 and April 16, Lake Nona High School
- Thursdays: 6:30-9:30 pm, April 11 and April 18, Lake Nona High School